Business Telephone Systems
Reliable phone systems tailored to your needs.
From 5 to 2500 handsets, we can grow your system as your business expands.
Use IP, digital, analogue and SIP technology, in any combination.
Stay connected via smartphone, PDA, laptop or PC anywhere in the world.
Avaya Business Telephone Systems
Complete business communications for small to medium sized enterprises businesses. Benefit from a highly modular unified communications platform designed to help your employees work smarter and serve your customers more effectively.
Avaya IP Office gives growing companies a complete solution for telephony, messaging, networking, conferencing, customer management and unified communications.
Why use Aeon?
- One to one designated account manager.
- We are here 24/7 365 days a year.
- We don’t just sign you into a contract and forget about you until the renewal time. We are always here to help.
- We build long term relationships with our clients as we are proud of our first class service.
The benefits of Avaya Telephone Systems
- Grow from 5 employees to 2,500 (at a single site) and network up to 32 locations.
- Deliver applications to everyone: mobile and office workers, receptionists, remote staff, and customer service agents and supervisors.
- Track, record, and report on calls to build optimal customer interactions.
- Scale cost-effectively as your business grows. Simply build on what you have, without the need to replace technology.
Avaya Telephone Systems are ideal if you are looking to…
- Add video capabilities with the Avaya Flare® Experience and our Radvision Scopia® products.
- Deploy a hybrid solution. Use IP, digital, analog or SIP technology in any combination.
- Combine IP Office with Avaya data networking products (with plug-and-play simplicity), security features, intuitive and centralized management tools, and affordable support services for a comprehensive communications solution.
My business issues
Here are just some of the current business issues we encounter with our customers where we can really help.
Can I connect multiple offices?
IP Office is ideal for any company with multiple locations. Connect up to 32 sites and have all the IP Office systems communicate seamlessly. Eliminate site-to-site calling costs. Share messaging, receptionists, the office directory and much more. Manage all systems from one location. Quickly and cost-effectively set up satellite operations in remote locations that might not otherwise have justified the investment in a fullyequipped office.
Is IP office easy to use and manage?
Whether you are adding a new employee or an entirely new office, setting up a customer service help desk or outfitting an employee to work at home, IP Office keeps it simple.
Can I work from remote locations?
Yes, there are multiple ways this can be achieved, using fixed desk phones, mobile twining, or soft phones.